Jennifer Lawrence’s Updo:
Elfish: The best producers in the movie business were once again recognised at this year’s 'Producers Guild Of America Awards' – and Hollywood star Jennifer Lawrence presented an award. On the red carpet, the 25-year-old was charming with a lovely look that appeared glamorous yet summery light and totally relaxed. With a flowing, cream-coloured evening dress featuring a glamorous, glittering décolleté, Jennifer Lawrence pinned up her hair into a highlight: Side parting, gentle waves, pinned loosely but 'disciplined' at the back of the neck. Simply gorgeous!
Casual and feminine, this hairstyle not only makes a grand appearance on the red carpet – it is ideal for hot summer night parties too! And really easy to create: For your next rooftop, garden or beach party – we show you how to create the beautiful actress’s star style:
What you need for Jennifer Lawrence’s updo:
Straightening iron, hair dryer, round brush, heat protectant, hair elastic, bobby pins, mousse and hairspray.
Step-by-step star style:
1. After washing, massage a mandarin-sized portion (or more with long hair) into your hair and form a low side parting. Extra tip: Also work the mousse in at the hairline, it makes for great volume!
2. Now apply some heat protection spray to the hair and blow dry it with a round brush, giving the mane a natural sweep.
3. The light waves in the fringe and on the sides are best conjured up with a straightening iron. Separate the sections and spray on some more heat protectant. To create a natural, casual look, only twist the styler very slightly.
4. Separate small sections on the crown and tie the rest of the hair into a chignon at the nape of the neck with a hair elastic. Then loosely pin the separated strands to the chignon at the back of the head with bobby pins. Extra tip: This look can also be styled with short cuts! Just twist the hair loosely at the nape of the neck and secure it with bobby pins. Don’t worry if a few strands happen to escape: that makes the effect even more casual!
5. Finally, secure the style with hair lacquer and you are done!