By nature, Mila Kunis is a go-getter. At the tender age of 14, she was ready to demonstrate her determination and sense of destiny. She added four years to her age to meet the requirements for a talent call. In the audition, she won the part of capricious Jackie Burkhart in the successful TV series 'That 70s Show'. She starred in this role from 1998 to 2006. This was not her first brush with acting fame but her performance in this series turned out to be her big break. On the set, she met Ashton Kutcher. Since 2012, he is her constant companion. Earlier in her life, she was the girlfriend of famous child star Macaulay Culkin.
The Style of Mila Kunis
Mila Kunis dazzles with her charm no matter what she wears. Of course, as consummate actress she knows how to put her best foot forward. At home, her style is laid back with little or no makeup and comfortable outfits. However, this is only one aspect of her style. Outside her home, her style, including her hairstyle, is mostly elegant with a soft feminine touch. Her sleek ponytail with middle parting shows her preference for simple but alluring styles.
Required Tools for Styling a Sleek Ponytail like Mila Kunis
Flat iron, heat protectant, comb, hair oil, hair gel, hair pins, scrunchy, hairspray
Hair Tutorial: Mila Kunis' Sleek Ponytail
1. Apply heat protectant to your dry hair before straightening it using a flat iron.
2. Use a comb to create a straight middle parting. Then comb your hair back in a sleek style.
3. Add a trace of hair oil while combing your hair back to enhance the sleek appearance.
4. Gather your hair to a low ponytail and secure it using the scrunchy. Use hair pins to keep stray strands of hair in line. Hair gel helps to maintain the sleek style.
5. Use hairspray for extended hold.