Teenager Chloe Grace Moretz is mature beyond her years when it comes to managing her career and image. She tackles her work in the movies with the same discipline and ambition. Chloe walks the straight path of ambition from child star to 17-year old (almost) adult actress. Her desire to be an actress dates back to her preschool years. Opportunity knocked at the tender age of seven. She was casted in a small role in the TV series ‘The Guardian’. Chloe is now ready to climb the ladder as young actress. She was well received in her roles in 'Kick-Ass','Carrie', and 'Laggies'. Her performances earned her two nominations for the Critics’ Choice Movie Award and even a Scream Award in the category 'Female Breakout Performer'.
Chloe Grace Moretz is quite the young professional when it comes to the way she presents herself. She pays attention to every detail. Her hairstyle choices are casual and appropriate for a young teenager. She certainly made an impression at the opening of the movie 'The Equalizer' wearing an undone updo with quiff. Her subtle nude makeup also shows her easy going sense of style. After all, playing the appropriate roles well is the essence of her passion and trade.
Step by Step to the Undone Updo as Showcased by Actress Chloe Grace Moretz
Required tools for the undone updo:
Styling mousse, blow-dryer, comb, volumising powder, scrunchy, bobby pin, and hairspray
1. Apply a tennis ball sized dollop of styling mousse into your towel-dry hair and blow-dry.
2. Use a comb to create a straight side parting. Separate a wide strand of front hair on the side opposite the parting. Temporarily secure this strand using bobby pins.
3. Work some volumising powder into the remaining hair to make it more manageable.
4. Now gather your hair in the back and bind it into a casual chignon in the nape of the neck. Pull a few strands of hair out of the chignon to create the undone style.
5. Turn to the separated front hair strand and treat it with volumising powder.
6. Slightly tease half of the strand from the roots to the middle before twirling it toward the back. Secure this strand with a hidden bobby pin.
7. Apply hairspray for the finishing touch.