We love everyday looks simply for what they are: Easy to style, every day. And because we can count on them time after time to keep us looking good – not just on special occasions! Easy Moves is one of these hairstyles. Model Dani Witt displays what makes this style by Schwarzkopf stylist Armin Morbach special: Soft waves that playfully accentuate and frame the face. “It is a look for everyday life, but it’s still sexy. It has this imperfection about it which gives it an extra kick,” says Armin Morbach. Perfect: Because no one wants a boring everyday look!
What makes the TrendLook Easy Moves unique
- Movement! Tired hair is a thing of the past. Soft, random-looking waves add structure to the hair. Keywords: Casual chic.
- The front sections of hair casually frame the face and enhance the light, “messy” just-got-out-of-bed finish.
- Well-groomed and healthy shiny hair ensures this style doesn’t look careless, but instead cool and uncomplicated.
How to style Easy Moves at home: It’s easy!
- Wash hair and towel dry.
- Work a hazelnut-sized portion of volumizing mousse through hair for extra hold and texture.
- Allow hair to air-dry. For more movement: Shake hair periodically while it’s drying.
- Accentuate individual strands with a curling iron. To make waves appear big and soft, roll loosely around your curling iron and hold for about ten seconds.
- Allow the waves to cool briefly, then loosen them up with your fingertips.
- Finish with texturizing hairspray to make the look last all day.
Good to know: Your Easy Moves style may look even better in the evening than right after you’ve styled it in the morning. The waves will drop out a little and look even more natural and casual by the end of the day.
Want to refresh the look before a date? No problem. Just work a little volume powder into your roots and fluff it up with your fingertips. Your hair will look fuller again, and your effortless waves re-energized.
Want to know more about the Schwarzkopf TrendLooks 2019? Check out the video below, where Stylist Armin Morbach reveals details about his custom-created styles: