Beauty News: Popular Hairline
Okay, we admit it: The two-tone look is not that new. From dip-dye to ombré, the popular dual-colour look was already setting the tone on our heads in 2015. Now the dark hairline in light hair is an update which is lengths ahead for trend potential in 2016! It makes the hair colour (usually blonde) look like it was not 'recently done', exhibiting casualness and adding an extra helping of naturalness to the hair.
Dyeing the Hairline: Do it Yourself
Have you developed a taste for it? If so, just let your hairline grow out two or three centimetres and voilà: Trendsetter alarm!
Those who simply cannot wait may of course choose to help things along with colouring, easily creating the hip look themselves. This appears especially natural if you dye the mane in a lighter colour, simply leaving out the hairline, rather than colouring the hairline in a darker hue.
1. Divide your hair into hand breadth sections.
2. Apply the cream dye to the ends of each strand with a comb and work it in.
3. Then apply the dye to the rest of the separated strands, simply omitting the hairline.
Important: Avoid overly accurate colouring. For a natural look, feel free to apply the colour a bit irregularly at the transition to the dark hairline.
4. Let it set for about 45 minutes depending on the colouration (be sure to observe the product instructions) and then rinse thoroughly.
5. Don’t forget proper hair care!