Finding the right shade:
- If you want a natural looking color result, we recommend changing your hair color only up to 2 shades from your current color with each coloration.
- If you are in doubt between two shades, choose the lighter one.
- Have a close look at the application range on the pack or at the application range on the Perfect Mousse Website.
- Before application make sure you have the following items on hand:
- An old towel, a cotton pad with facial toner and a watch to keep an eye on the application time accurately.
- We recommend protecting your clothes from stains with an old towel or to wear an old T-Shirt during the application.
- Apply Perfect Mousse to dry, unwashed hair.
- Remove your jewelry before coloring.
- It is recommended to protect your glasses as they might become discolored permanently.
- Apply a thin layer of Vaseline or moisturizer around the hairline to easily remove the color stains from your skin.
During the application:
- Please follow the application time mentioned in the instruction leaflet. The processing time starts when you have finished the application.
- Please massage the foam once again from the top of your head into the lengths at the half of the processing time according to the instructions in the leaflet.
- Use facial toner and a cotton pad to clean the outlines.
- Please throw the remaining rest of the Perfect Mousse mixture into the bin and do not re-use it. Do not re-use the pump.
- If you have any further questions about coloring your hair, please call 1-310-568-5400 or send your feedback here.