Milano Moda Uomo 2015: The Trends
- Classic(s): Male model at Etro with romantic ponytail – reminiscent of Mozart and crossover violinist David Garrett
- © Getty Images
Summer is finally here! Temperatures are rising and you need to cool down? Check out the men's hairstyle trends for the next summer season in 2016. Those are really cool prospects!
What do music and men’s hair have in common? Exactly, both are a matter of taste! Really good taste is exhibited by this year’s Milan Fashion Week, which not only sets the fashion trends but also the hairstyles for the upcoming spring/summer season. With the soft moptop, cool gel look and elegant ponytail that have already made music history, the hairstyles are really catchy – and now they have risen in the trend charts again. Visit the gallery to see what singers, stars and artists will soon be playing in (and on) our heads again:
Milano Moda Uomo 2015: Band Matters
- Band alarm: Bandannas and tousled hair take centre stage at Fashion Week
- © Getty Images
How to create the cool rocker image for yourself: Style hair in the undone look, tie a bandanna (preferably black) around your head, put on a leather jacket or jeans shirt in the used look, and you are finished! At least it works with the Italian fashion label N°21.
Problems tying the bandanna? Here is an easy way:
1. On a flat surface, fold the bandanna (standard size 60 x 60 cm) diagonally in the middle.
2. Fold the tips of the bandanna up about six centimetres and continue this way until the bandanna is all folded up into a band.
3. Carefully pick up the bandanna, wrap it around your head and loosely knot it at the back.