Kristen Stewart’s Braided Hairstyle
- Kristen Stewart expresses her playfulness weaving most of her orange coloured hair into the suggestion of a herringbone braid
- © Getty Images
At home, Kristen Stewart wears her hair the way it happens to fall but on the red carpet she adds a little oomph to her natural hairstyles. We were intrigued by her red carpet hairdo with bold asymmetric wave and tousled herringbone braid. Her orange coloured hair with dark roots contributes to the energy of her style
Kristen Stewart is one of today’s very talented young actresses in Hollywood. She received accolades for her role as Bella Swan in the Twilight Saga movie series and won audiences playing parts in 'Into the Wild','The Runaways', and 'Welcome to the Rileys'. A talent agent discovered Young Kristen’s acting talents when she participated in a grammar school play.
Kristen Stewart’s Style
With a few credits to her name, Kristen Stewart is now also noticed for her glamorous style at red carpet events. Her glamorous outfits and remarkable hairstyles show Kristen Stewart at ease with her appearance and style. Quite often, her choices of shoes hold a surprise. Rebel Kristen Stewart does not mind wearing loafers while dazzling with a glamorous evening gowns. At home, Kristen Stewart prefers wearing casual clothing like T-shirts, jeans, and hoodies.
Kristen Stewart’s Hairstyles
- Actress Kristen Stewart changes her appearance wearing a feminine semi-updo, beach waves or a layered retro-style haircut
- © Getty Images
Kristen Stewart likes to experiment with her hair colour and style. Her style is casual and stands out in the often extravagant Hollywood atmosphere. The hazel brown semi-updo (photo left) is styled back to keep the focus on her striking face. She looks feminine and a bit old-fashioned. A little wilder is her appearance wearing dark brown beach waves (centre). The layered retro-style haircut is part of her persona as Joan Jett in 'The Runaways'.
Kristen Stewart’s Casual Hairstyle with Herringbone Braid
- Kristen Stewart styled her orange coloured hair with dark roots into a casual yet glamorous low ponytail, which is loosely woven into a messy herringbone braid. A large strand of hair is styled from the side parting along the hairline above her forehead; it ends in a long curl
- © Getty Images
Actress Kristen Stewart coloured her orange for her role in the action comedy 'American Ultra'.
She does not mind showing the darker roots.
The deep side parting is as messy as the herringbone braided ponytail. By contrast, the hair above her forehead is styled into a glamorous wave ending in a curl over her shoulder.
The hairstyle includes an elegant wave in front combined with a messy herringbone braid ponytail.
All this is dipped into the orange colour reminiscent of the punk rock era.
Tools for styling Kristen Stewart’s hairdo:
Volumising mousse, a transparent scrunchy, a curling iron, and hairspray.
Styling Instructions for Kristen Stewart’s Hairdo
1. Apply a tennis ball-sized dollop of styling mousse into the hair ends for hold and manageability.
2. Create a low side parting and for the time being, ignore the strand of hair above your forehead.
3. Gather the remaining hair in the low back of your head and separate it into two strands of equal thickness. Hold one strand in each hand.
4. Take the outer half of the left strand and pull it over to the inner side of the right strand.
5. Now take the outer portion of the right strand and pull it over to the inner portion of the left strand.
6. Keep weaving your hair this way into a herringbone braid.
7. Secure the end of the herringbone braid using a transparent scrunchy.
8. Pull on the outer parts of the braid for a casual appearance.
9. With the herringbone braid done, use a curling iron to curl the sideways falling hair above the forehead.
10. Apply hairspray for the necessary hold.
Makeup Tip: Contrast the casual hairstyle by applying your makeup with precision. Kristen Stewart decided on smokey eyes and nude lipstick for the glamorous event.