Hairstyles for the 2015/2016 Fall/Winter Season
- In the fall/winter season 2015/2016, loosely styled ponytails are gathered low in the nape of the neck
- © Getty Images
Deserted are the catwalks in the fashion centres New York, London, Milan, and Paris. The designers unveiled their new fall/winter creations and we are ready to present to you the essence of the new hairstyle fashion for the coming season. We felt a fresh breeze upending the hair styling scene. Enjoy our photos of the new hairstyles from casual ponytails to funky crimped hair!
Expect cool, wind-blown hairstyles for the upcoming fall/winter season! Add wet-styled hair and the newly created hairstyles and you will be in the know about the exciting things to come in fall/winter hair styling. We hope you enjoy checking out the newest catwalk hairstyles in our photo gallery.
2015/2016 Fall/Winter Hairstyles: Low Ponytails
Arguably, the prominent hairstyle for the new season is the loosely gathered low ponytail. Fortunately, ponytails can be quickly gathered and styled. Besides, they are also the ideal solution for bad hair days.
- Low ponytails can be easily styled
- © Getty Images
Tips for Styling the Low Ponytail:
- Sleek, undone or curly hair is suitable for loosely gathered ponytails.
- Dependent on the hair length, the ponytail is gathered low in the nape of the neck or at shoulder level.
- The scrunchy should be small and delicate to keep the hairstyle simple. Use a narrow ribbon, scrunchy or a strand of hair.
- In the messy version of the low ponytails, a few strands are allowed to escape the ponytail.
- Teased hair ends emphasise the undone character of the low ponytail.
Haircuts for the 2015/2016 Fall/Winter Season
In recent years, the covering hair was cut to end at equal length. This will change in the coming season. Long and short Fall/Winter 2015/16 haircuts will be layered. Hair is cut to appear lighter and more voluminous.