- Hair Tutorial: Beach Waves
- Hair Tutorial: Crown Braid
- Hair Tutorial: Elegant Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Pixie
- Hair Tutorial: Straight Fringe
- Hair Tutorial: Blow Out
- Hair Tutorial: Messy Braid
- Hair Tutorial: Fohawk
- Hair Tutorial: Curly Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Sleek-Chic
- Hair Tutorial: Hair Bump
- Hair Tutorial: Fringe-Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Asymmetrical Pixie
- Hair Tutorial: Volume-Style
- Hair Tutorial: Glamour Waves
- Hair Tutorials for Updos
- Hair Tutorials for Ponytails
- Hair Tutorials for Chignons
- Hair Tutorials for Retro-Hairstyles
- Hair Tutorials for Long Hair
Hair Tutorial: Volume Style
More hair! What woman doesn’t dream of a full mane and voluminous hairstyle? Here you are. We make dreams come true: You can accomplish this impressive look even with fine hair. How? Simple, we show you step by step. It’s going to be magnificent!
First wash your hair and then distribute mousse with extra powerful hold in towel dried hair. Apply heat protectant next.
Take a hair dryer and large round brush – ideally even two or more, that makes it go faster. Part off thick strands and wrap them completely around the brush from the ends to the hairline. Blow dry the hair and then let it cool with the brushes at the crown.
Large Velcro curlers are used next. Firmly wrap one strand after the other in curlers and allow them to work for a while. For even more hold, you can also blow dry the hair again after wrapping it or apply hair spray.
Take the Velcro curlers out again step by step. For the big hair boost, tease individual strands with a brush. For extra grip and volume, also work a volumising powder in at the hairline.
Also tease the sides with the brush to make the hair look voluminous all around. An extra strong hairspray secures the big hair look.
Roarrr, now you have a lion’s mane! Time to go on the prowl.