- Hair Tutorial: Beach Waves
- Hair Tutorial: Crown Braid
- Hair Tutorial: Elegant Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Pixie
- Hair Tutorial: Straight Fringe
- Hair Tutorial: Blow Out
- Hair Tutorial: Messy Braid
- Hair Tutorial: Fohawk
- Hair Tutorial: Curly Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Sleek-Chic
- Hair Tutorial: Hair Bump
- Hair Tutorial: Fringe-Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Asymmetrical Pixie
- Hair Tutorial: Volume-Style
- Hair Tutorial: Glamour Waves
- Hair Tutorials for Updos
- Hair Tutorials for Ponytails
- Hair Tutorials for Chignons
- Hair Tutorials for Retro-Hairstyles
- Hair Tutorials for Long Hair
Hair Tutorial: Sleek Chic
A smooth success: The sleek look is more popular than ever. No wonder since straight (long) hair is ultra-elegant and seductive – not to mention slimming! Our favourite look for mid-length manes features a centre parting and is conjured up using a special technique with a straightening iron. You can do it too! Brilliant lustre for your hair:
For smooth and glossy results, apply anti-frizz lotion to freshly washed, towel dried hair and form an exact centre parting.
After applying heat protectant spray, blow dry the hair strand by strand over a paddle brush, straight and dry.
Hint: Apply the paddle brush at the hairline and brush the hair straight while blow drying. This guarantees a brilliant look.
Now run a comb through the dry hair. Apply the straightening iron at the hairline and follow the parted (wide!) strand with the comb.
Keep the styler straight while smoothing to the tips. Repeat the straightening process until the entire hair has the gloss effect.
Hairstyle finale: Secure the smooth hair success with an extra portion of gloss hairspray.