- Hair Tutorial: Beach Waves
- Hair Tutorial: Crown Braid
- Hair Tutorial: Elegant Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Pixie
- Hair Tutorial: Straight Fringe
- Hair Tutorial: Blow Out
- Hair Tutorial: Messy Braid
- Hair Tutorial: Fohawk
- Hair Tutorial: Curly Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Sleek-Chic
- Hair Tutorial: Hair Bump
- Hair Tutorial: Fringe-Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Asymmetrical Pixie
- Hair Tutorial: Volume-Style
- Hair Tutorial: Glamour Waves
- Hair Tutorials for Updos
- Hair Tutorials for Ponytails
- Hair Tutorials for Chignons
- Hair Tutorials for Retro-Hairstyles
- Hair Tutorials for Long Hair
Hair Tutorial: Braid in the Undone Look
Simply effective! The classic braid deserves a new look – and is now presented from its best side. Anything other than one-sided, since the braid appears ultra-modern with undone styling. We show you step by step how to create the trend braid:
After washing, put your hair to one side. Right or left? You decide.
Start by blow drying while kneading the lengths with your fingers to create a natural wavy look.
Then brush the hair strictly to the side while blow drying, against the growth direction. This ensures volume at the hairline.
Now the hair is prepared with the curling iron for extra volume and grip in the braid. Curl strand after strand from top to bottom. PS: Don’t forget to apply heat protectant first!
For a natural look, allow the freshly twisted curls to cool and brush them out.
Distribute volumising powder at the hairline and part the hair into three equal strands – starting low – to create a classic braid.
Braid the hair all the way to the end – really loose.
Fasten the end of the braid with a thin hair elastic (ideally transparent or in the hair colour).
Finally pluck the individual strands apart to lend the casual undone look to the braid.
In conclusion, secure the style with hairspray – that’s how easy it is to create the extravagant messy braid.