- Hair Tutorial: Beach Waves
- Hair Tutorial: Crown Braid
- Hair Tutorial: Elegant Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Pixie
- Hair Tutorial: Straight Fringe
- Hair Tutorial: Blow Out
- Hair Tutorial: Messy Braid
- Hair Tutorial: Fohawk
- Hair Tutorial: Curly Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Sleek-Chic
- Hair Tutorial: Hair Bump
- Hair Tutorial: Fringe-Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Asymmetrical Pixie
- Hair Tutorial: Volume-Style
- Hair Tutorial: Glamour Waves
- Hair Tutorials for Updos
- Hair Tutorials for Ponytails
- Hair Tutorials for Chignons
- Hair Tutorials for Retro-Hairstyles
- Hair Tutorials for Long Hair
Hair Tutorial: Hair Bump
Upswing: The halfback style – with only the top hair pinned back while the rest stays open – is currently in its heyday! Volume and gentle waves create the wow factor in the glamour version. We show you how to recreate this impressive trend hairstyle:
First wash your hair and then distribute mousse in the towel dried hair for more volume. Apply heat protectant next.
Now blow dry your hair, working with several large round brushes. Wrap the strands completely around the brushes all the way to the hairline. Then let it cool.
Now large Velcro curlers are used for more volume at the hairline & to really bring out the soft waves. Firmly wrap strand after strand around the curlers, secure them and let them work for a while. For even more hold, you can also blow dry the hair again after wrapping it.
Tease at the hairline after removing the curlers. Use a brush. Extra push for big hair: Volumising powder.
Now part off the upper section of the hair and comb it back with the brush to form a small beehive at the crown.
Secure the hair bump at the back of the head with small hair pins (in the hair colour).
Applying an extra powerful hairspray as the final step provides even more hold and durability.