- Hair Tutorial: Beach Waves
- Hair Tutorial: Crown Braid
- Hair Tutorial: Elegant Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Pixie
- Hair Tutorial: Straight Fringe
- Hair Tutorial: Blow Out
- Hair Tutorial: Messy Braid
- Hair Tutorial: Fohawk
- Hair Tutorial: Curly Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Sleek-Chic
- Hair Tutorial: Hair Bump
- Hair Tutorial: Fringe-Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Asymmetrical Pixie
- Hair Tutorial: Volume-Style
- Hair Tutorial: Glamour Waves
- Hair Tutorials for Updos
- Hair Tutorials for Ponytails
- Hair Tutorials for Chignons
- Hair Tutorials for Retro-Hairstyles
- Hair Tutorials for Long Hair
Hair Tutorial: Glamour Waves
You have straight hair and desire glamorous curls? Easy as pie. We make your wish come true – with our step by step instructions, you are guaranteed to create the impressive big waves look. Nothing comes undone after just a half hour. With the proper tips & tricks, lasting allure is the result. How it’s done:
Alluring preparation: Evenly distribute a portion of curling mousse in freshly washed and towel dried hair.
Apply heat protectant before blow drying, then curl wide strands with large round brushes, blow dry and allow to cool with the brush in the hair.
Once the hair is fully dry and cool, replace the round brushes with large Velcro curlers and allow them to work. The curls later make the hairstyle fuller.
Now the curling iron comes into play: Wrap single strands from the ends to the hairline – for especially well defined waves – hold for five seconds, then carefully pull out the curler and secure the (wrapped) curls again with hair clips.
Attach the curls at the crown with clips and allow the hair to cool adequately.
Once the hair is dry, take out the clips and loosen the curls. Then gently brush through the curly hair.
For the grand appearance, finally secure the mega-curls with hairspray. Hint: Flexible hold spray keeps the curls bouncy.