- Hair Tutorial: Beach Waves
- Hair Tutorial: Crown Braid
- Hair Tutorial: Elegant Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Pixie
- Hair Tutorial: Straight Fringe
- Hair Tutorial: Blow Out
- Hair Tutorial: Messy Braid
- Hair Tutorial: Fohawk
- Hair Tutorial: Curly Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Sleek-Chic
- Hair Tutorial: Hair Bump
- Hair Tutorial: Fringe-Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Asymmetrical Pixie
- Hair Tutorial: Volume-Style
- Hair Tutorial: Glamour Waves
- Hair Tutorials for Updos
- Hair Tutorials for Ponytails
- Hair Tutorials for Chignons
- Hair Tutorials for Retro-Hairstyles
- Hair Tutorials for Long Hair
Hair Tutorial: Fohawk
Fo-what? The Fohawk is based on the Mohawk and the “F” stands for faux or fake, meaning exactly that: The fake Mohawk just like the real one features spikes on the crown. But with the tamed-down Mohawk, the sides are not completely shaved but long and styled. The premium version of the punk look is cool, hip, great for parties and in demand. Stars like Pink and Miley Cyrus are prominent faux Mohawk fans. Women who love their special hairstyle. We show you how to create a special Fohawk style with your short cut in a few steps. Let’s go!
The pixie cut is the best starting point for the Fohawk style: Wash your short cut and then evenly distribute volumising foam in your towel dried hair.
With a small round brush, blow dry the top hair up on the crown while the short sides are blow dried and brushed to the front into the face.
Now tease a few strands on the crown to strengthen the hold of your hair.
Using your hands, work styling paste into the fake Mohawk to create the special texture.
Punked! You have created a Fohawk in just five steps.