- Hair Tutorial: Beach Waves
- Hair Tutorial: Crown Braid
- Hair Tutorial: Elegant Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Pixie
- Hair Tutorial: Straight Fringe
- Hair Tutorial: Blow Out
- Hair Tutorial: Messy Braid
- Hair Tutorial: Fohawk
- Hair Tutorial: Curly Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Sleek-Chic
- Hair Tutorial: Hair Bump
- Hair Tutorial: Fringe-Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Asymmetrical Pixie
- Hair Tutorial: Volume-Style
- Hair Tutorial: Glamour Waves
- Hair Tutorials for Updos
- Hair Tutorials for Ponytails
- Hair Tutorials for Chignons
- Hair Tutorials for Retro-Hairstyles
- Hair Tutorials for Long Hair
Hair Tutorial: Elegant Bob
Cool, hip and pretty casual: Everyone loves (the) Bob! With soft waves or a modern centre parting, cut chin length or in the nearly shoulder length version – the short cut of the hour has many facets. One of these is the elegant side, classy and well kempt. We show you how to accomplish the chic bob in just five steps:
Freshly washed hair is the starting point for the chic bob. Towel dry it, form a low side parting and distribute a handful of mousse in the hair.
Before blow drying, apply heat protectant and then dry the hair with a round brush and blow dryer – this adds natural volume.
Now straighten the hair strand by strand with styler. Move the straightening iron from the hairline to the ends in a slight external arc.
Gloss hairspray applied as a finishing touch adds brilliance and hold to your hair. Hint: Lift single strands and briefly spray underneath.
Now just loosen the hair up slightly with your fingers and make a beautiful bob.