- Hair Tutorial: Beach Waves
- Hair Tutorial: Crown Braid
- Hair Tutorial: Elegant Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Pixie
- Hair Tutorial: Straight Fringe
- Hair Tutorial: Blow Out
- Hair Tutorial: Messy Braid
- Hair Tutorial: Fohawk
- Hair Tutorial: Curly Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Sleek-Chic
- Hair Tutorial: Hair Bump
- Hair Tutorial: Fringe-Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Asymmetrical Pixie
- Hair Tutorial: Volume-Style
- Hair Tutorial: Glamour Waves
- Hair Tutorials for Updos
- Hair Tutorials for Ponytails
- Hair Tutorials for Chignons
- Hair Tutorials for Retro-Hairstyles
- Hair Tutorials for Long Hair
Hair Tutorial: Curly Bob
You wear the trendy long bob and are looking for an alluring upgrade? With our step-by-step instructions, you can easily wrap your straight hair around your finger... But first the curling iron is used, and our top tips for curly chic. How it’s done:
Gently comb your freshly washed hair with a coarse comb and form a centre parting.
Repeat the process – this time comb curling mousse into the towel dried hair.
For a frizz-free result, evenly blow dry the hair over a large round brush. Here’s how: Starting at the ends, twist the strands around the round brush and then slowly brush them out again from the hairline, following with the blow dryer.
Using a slim curling iron, wrap narrow strands into curls all the way to the hairline. Hint: Don’t forget to apply heat protectant spray first!
Once the curls have cooled, casually loosen up the look by passing your fingers through the curly strands a few times.
For the professional hairstyling finish, pick out single strands of hair and twirl them around your finger. Hint: Work styling wax into the individual curls for the textured look.
Finally apply some styling oil to your hands and gently distribute it through the hair – to tame even the last small flyaway hairs. Then the frizz-free curly look is finished!