- Hair Tutorial: Beach Waves
- Hair Tutorial: Crown Braid
- Hair Tutorial: Elegant Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Pixie
- Hair Tutorial: Straight Fringe
- Hair Tutorial: Blow Out
- Hair Tutorial: Messy Braid
- Hair Tutorial: Fohawk
- Hair Tutorial: Curly Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Sleek-Chic
- Hair Tutorial: Hair Bump
- Hair Tutorial: Fringe-Bob
- Hair Tutorial: Asymmetrical Pixie
- Hair Tutorial: Volume-Style
- Hair Tutorial: Glamour Waves
- Hair Tutorials for Updos
- Hair Tutorials for Ponytails
- Hair Tutorials for Chignons
- Hair Tutorials for Retro-Hairstyles
- Hair Tutorials for Long Hair
Hair Tutorial: Blow Out
Impressive: With this crazy, wavy hair you are certain to attract plenty of attention and compliments. Hard to believe since you really have fine, straight hair. Nevertheless you can wow others with such mane. How do you do it? We show you how to style wonderful volume waves yourself step by step. The big waves look for your grand performance!
Wash your long mane and distribute volumising mousse in towel dried hair.
Spray heat protectant into your hair before blow drying. Then wrap it around a large round brush strand by strand and dry it. The ends should be shaped into a gentle curve.
The hair at the front should be swept outwards. Blow dry the strands to the outside with a thin round brush to do this.
Now the curling iron comes into play – choose one with a large diameter and wrap each strand around it individually starting at cheekbone height.
Hint: For the prefect wave, twirl the strand of hair before you wrap it around the curling iron.
Once the hair has cooled, gently comb out the curls with a large brush to create the natural wave look.
Finally apply volumising hairspray to secure the impressive beach waves.