Five Fast Hairdos for Mid-Length Hair
- Creating the strands seen on Michael Kor’s catwalk at home is a snap: simply form a low side parting and define individual sections with hair wax
- © Getty Images
Happy Monday! Great news to kick off your week: You can stay in bed longer. With our five well-rested Monday morning hairdos, starting your day in style is a snap – all in less than five minutes. We show you how it works in mid-length hair
Time flies when you’re having fun: The weekend is over and your alarm clock summons you for your everyday routine (school, university, work...). Here we often have one thought and plea: 'Five more minutes!'
We want to give you those five minutes and maybe even more. You can save time styling your hair and look great anyway – no worries! Fast, simple and stylish is the name of the game with our five-minute hairdos. The popular styles presented here are perfect for mid-length hair and look more elaborate than they really are.
Do you have five minutes? Check out our top five in the gallery, the clock is ticking...
Extra Tips for Even Faster Styling
- There’s no time like the present... To save time in the morning, you can do some styling steps like washing your hair the evening before. The best thing about that: Your hair is no longer as fine the next morning as right after washing, making it easier to style, and your hairdo will last longer too.
- Alternatively you can also use a dry shampoo if you have to skip washing your hair due to time constraints. This makes your hair look fresh and beautiful again in the twinkling of an eye and also adds grip for easier styling.
- Pamper your mane with copious beauty sleep by using an overnight treatment every now and then. This not only enhances the effect of serums, oils and similar products, but also gives your hairdo a fresh, silky sheen in the morning.
- For an alluring look, braid your hair before you go to sleep. Depending on how many braids you make, the result will always be different: Numerous small, tightly braided strands of hair appear crimped in the morning while a few loose braids conjure up soft waves. Simply open up the braids again the next morning, shake out your hair and then secure it with hairspray.